The slider section is an animated section available for PRO users - you can add multiple slides and change up the look of the slider by selecting different layouts.
The slider section has the following three layouts:
How do I add the new Slider section to my site? I would love to use this!
- To add a slider section, click on “Add New Section” (left pane of your site editor) and select “Media Slider” from the section list. Your slider section will now be added to your site!
- If you want to move your slider section, click and hold the three horizontal lines beside your section name. Drag it up or down, depending on where you want your slider section to be.
I want to create a gallery of images using the sliders. How many slides can I add?
- You can add 20 slides for each section. If you want to create a gallery section, your images will be limited to 20.
Can I change the order of the sliders?
- You can re-order the slides in the Slider section by clicking on the "+Slider" button at the top right corner of the section. From the slider menu, you can then click and drag the slides then re-arrange them in the order that you'd like them to be displayed.
Can you tell me the size of the image in the Slider Section (Fresh Template)?
- Sections collapse and expand depending on the content. If you want your slider section to expand, here’s a trick--click on any text box (with or without text) and add more spaces by hitting Enter (from your keyboard) a few times. The section will think that you have more content so the your slider section expands!
How can I reposition the text in the slider section?
- Try out different layouts for a slide by clicking the [LAYOUT] button located on the top right corner of the slider section.
- If you want the text on the side but you don’t want the foreground image, upload a transparent image like this (you might see a white page--that's because it's transparent. Right click on the page and select "Save Image As" to download the image).
How would the slider section look on my mobile?
- The background image will be scaled to fit your mobile screen. Depending on the background setting that you use, it may be stretched or centered.
- The foreground image will appear on top of the text.
- The call to action button will be at the bottom of the section.
I want to change the color of the button on my slider. Can I do that from my end?
- Yes! You can change the color of the button using Styles. Click on the Styles button (left pane on your image editor) and choose any color theme that you want.