Do you want a more custom contact form / sign up form? Wufoo Form is a good solution since you'll be able to add more fields and other types of fields, such as checkboxes, drop-downs and more.
To create a Wufoo form and add it to your site:
1. Add a new section to your site by clicking the "Add new section" button in the left editor toolbar.
2. Select the "App Store & HTML" section.
4. Select the Wufoo Form app.
5. A popup will direct you to login or create an account with Wufoo, where you'll be able to create and edit your forms.
6. After creating your form, save it and go back to your site editor.
7. Select the form that you want to add to your site and click "Insert."
8. This is how your form should look like:
9. Don't forget to hit Publish to push your changes to your live site!
That's it! You can always click the form to open up the Wufoo popup again, where you can edit your form or attach a new form. You can log in to Wufoo to view the results of your form!
MOBILE NOTE: Wufoo's responsive design is something that happens automatically on Wufoo's side and it's not something we can't control. Wufoo luckily has a very handy guide with tips on how to make your forms looks great on skinny screens!