Can I embed a Google Calendar? Can I have a calendar on my site?
Yes! You can embed Google Calendar to your Strikingly site by following the steps below:
1. Go to your Google Calendar and click the down arrow next to the calendar you want to embed.
2. Select "Settings and sharing".
3. Click on "Integrate Calendar".
4. Find the embed code and copy it.
OK, I have the code. How do I embed this to my Strikingly site?
1. Log into your Strikingly editor and click "Add New Section."
2. Select "App Store & HTML."
3. Mouse over the new section and click "Edit."
4. Look for Google Calendar.
5. Paste the code from Google Calendar.
6. Hit "Save" and you are good to go!
- Make sure to add your events to the correct calendar!
- Users who click around on the calendar can find the email of the user who is adding events, so be sure use an email you want linked to the calendar.
In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at email@example.com or chat with us.