As a Strikingly user, you'll receive newsletters and updates in your Strikingly email address. You can unsubscribe from some of these messages in your Account.
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. Click the "Person" icon on the top right.
3. Select "Edit Email Settings".
4. Check or uncheck the options then click "UPDATE EMAIL SETTINGS".
- If you check "No Emails", you will still receive emails about billing and plan/domain renewal, not to worry.
- If you can't receive emails from Strikingly, check your filter settings and Spam/Junk folder. To prevent Strikingly's emails from being marked as spam, you can add a rule or filter to accept all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.