How do I add a Google Form on my site?
Google Forms allow you to create mailing lists, surveys, order forms, and more, with a very flexible form builder. Form entries are filled in directly to a Google Spreadsheet for your convenience. Learn more about using Google Docs on your website.
1) Open your form then click Send Form.
2) Click Embed. Change the form size according to your choice. Copy the embed code.
3) Go to your site's editor > Add New section > choose "App Store & HTML".
4) Mouse over the new App Store & HTML section, then click "Edit".
5) Look for Google Form and paste the embed code. Click "Save".
6) Hit "Publish" and you're done!