Can I show my visitors the pins and boards I have on Pinterest?
Pinterest is a way to discover and collect ideas for any interest. For businesses, it is a way to establish their brand. For individuals, it is an inspiration tool!
Here's how you can do that:
Step 1: Get your URL links on Pinterest
- Go to Pinterest.com and copy your URL links for your profile or pin board.
Step 2: Add the form to your site
- Go to your site editor and click "Add New Section" in the left panel.
- Select the "Embed and HTML" section from the section list.
- Once it's added, go to the section and click on it to edit.
- From the app list, select "Pinterest".
- Paste your copied URL link from Pinterest in the field and hit "Save".
That's it! Enjoy pinning and wait for it to come alive on your website.