How do I embed an event countdown on my Strikingly site?
Eventbrite is an online ticketing service that allows event organizers to plan, set up ticket sales and promote events and publish them across Facebook, Twitter and other social-networking tools directly from the site's interface.
After embedding an Eventbrite widget to your site, here's how you can embed an event countdown using our HTML section!
Note: Our HTML section is only for PRO users at the moment. If you're interested in using this feature, sign up for our 14-day Pro trial here
1. After you create your event, go to "Manage."
2. On the left pane, select "Widgets."
3. Choose the "Countdown" widget
4. Copy the code from the bottom of the page.
** You can choose to select highlight the text and use CTRL+C or simply click on "Copy to Clipboard."
Once you have the code, login to Strikingly site's editor.
1. From your site’s editor, select “Add New Section”, and select "App Store & HTML" from the section list.
3. Select “HTML” from the list of Apps.
**Note that our HTML app is only for PRO users at the moment