We're sad to see you go :( Before we delete your site, please know that:
- Your sites will go down and will not be accessible. Deleting your account will also delete your sites. If you have any domains connected to it, it will show an error if you try to access it.
- Deleting your account is permanent. If you change your mind (and realize that Strikingly is your web-builder soulmate sometime soon), you need to create a new account with us.
- Your sites may still come up on Google Search. It takes a while before Google re-indexes your site and realize that it's not up anymore. Don't worry though--if any users click on the site link, they won't see your site (although Google allows viewing of the cached version--yes, Google caches sites).
- You still own your domain. If you purchased a domain from us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for your domain logins. Once you have this, you can connect it to any site that you build elsewhere. Note also that domain purchases are non-refundable.
- We will purge all your information, including your email and billing information. You will not be billed anymore.
We'll miss you!