We're sad to see you go. 😔 Before closing your account and deleting your sites, please know that:
- Deleting your account is permanent. If you change your mind (and realize that Strikingly is your web-builder soulmate sometime soon), you WILL need to create a new account with us.
- Your sites will go down and will not be accessible. If you have any domains connected to it, it will show an error if you try to access it.
- Your sites may still come up on Google Search. It takes a while before Google re-indexes your site and realizes it's not up anymore. Don't worry—if any users click on the site link, they won't see your site (although Google allows viewing of the cached version—yes, Google caches sites).
- You cannot manage your domain. If you have an active domain with Strikingly, you will not be able to manage the domain and all the DNS records will be deleted. Note also that domain purchases are non-refundable.
- We will purge all your information, including your email and billing information. You will not be billed anymore.