What can I do with the HTML section?
There's only one answer to that: the possibility is endless!
The HTML section allows several integrations with different apps or even execute several custom applications that you write yourself (using HTML codes).
How to add the custom code section:
1. Go to your site editor and click "Add new section".
2. Select "App Store & HTML" from the section list.
4. Once a new section is created, hover your mouse over the App box and click "Edit."
5. From the app list, select "HTML."
6. Copy and paste the HTML embed code on the box.
Don't forget to hit "Save" when you're done!
Here's a few things that you can do:
- Add HTML embed codes for several applications not included in our App Store.
- Create custom buttons, text sections, images, video galleries, etc. (You can ask someone to write th code for you if you don't know how to).
Few things to remember:
- When copying embed codes from sources, copy EVERYTHING! Codes are pretty sensitive and a missing or misplaced period or other punctuation/letter/character can cause cause your code to not work.
- If you've set your eye on a specific app and want to integrate it on your Strikingly site, look for its HTML/embed code. Contact your app's support people and ask them to help you find it. If they're not useful, contact us! We love to find ways to help!
In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.