You can connect your social media together and increase your visibility for your blog. Here's how:
1. Go to your blog editor and scroll down to the bottom.
2. Click the social icon at the footer. The social icons can be in the middle or on the right or left side depends on the layout.
3. Here you will see there are 2 types of SHARING.
- ICONS: Use embedded icons to let your visitors share your site to their own social media feeds.
- BUTTONS: Use embedded buttons to let your visitors share your site. Also, you can custom the shared URL and pick the social media buttons you want to show.
4. Don't forget to "Save" when you're done!
You may also want to know How to Add Social Media Icons on Footer for your website.