You can connect your social media accounts together and increase your blog's visibility. Here's how:
1. Go to your blog editor and scroll down to the bottom.
2. Click the social icons at the footer. The social icons can be in the middle or on the right or left side, depending on the layout.
3. Here you will see there are 2 types of SHARING.
- ICONS: Use embedded icons to let your visitors share your site to their own social media feeds.
- BUTTONS: Use embedded social share buttons to let visitors share your site. Also, you can customize the shared URL and pick the social media buttons you want to show.
4. Don't forget to hit "Save" when you're done!
You may also want to know How to Add Social Media Icons on the Footer of your website.