This guide walks you through the process of hooking up your domain purchased via Microsoft 365 to your Strikingly site.
You can send this link to your domain registrar support if you need help or if you'd like us to connect your domain for you, send us the info here!
Step 1. Inside the Strikingly editor, go to Settings -> Domains and specify the domain you'd like to use for your site, such as "www.mydomain.com". Then click "Update."
If you purchased your domain from Strikingly, no need to do the following steps. We'll take care of the rest for you!
Notes: Make sure to type your domain in lowercase to avoid the "Page not found" error when accessing your site.
Step 2. Login to your Microsoft 365 account
1. From the Main page Click "ADMIN"
2. In your dashboard, click "DOMAINS"
3. Select the domain you want to connect.
4. Under "DNS Settings" click "New custom record". Select "A (Address)" from the DNS type drop-down menu.
Add the following records:
Host name or alias is @
IP Address is 220.127.116.11
5. Again under DNS Records, click "New custom record" then choose "CNAME" this time.
Host name or alias is www
Points to address dns.strikingly.com
6. You're all set! Please allow several hours (24-48 hours) for these settings to take effect. Be sure to clear your browser cache before you check to see if the domain is working.