Social Feed Section displays your latest posts from Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter on your page. It’s a great way to keep your website updated with fresh content without much work.
Here’s how to get started!
1. Go to your site editor, click "Add New Section".
2. Click "Advanced" and select the "Social Feed" section.
3. Click "Edit" on the newly added "Social Feed" section.
4. Select the platform you want to connect to. You can connect to your Facebook page, Instagram account, and/or Twitter feed.
Note: Only posts on Facebook Pages can be displayed on the Social Feed Section. Personal Timeline posts are not imported.
*Tick all your Facebook Pages you want to integrate with the Social Feed Section.
*Tick all the options to connect your Facebook Page and click "Done".
5. Click "OK" or "Authorize" to grant access to your social media posts (If you are not logged in to your social media account, it will ask you to log in).
6. You’ll be redirected back to the Strikingly editor.
Note: After authorizing Facebook and redirected to the site editor, a popup will appear where you need to select your Facebook page. Select one of your pages and click "Connect". If you only have one Facebook page, it is automatically highlighted by green box (selected).
7. Once you're done integrating your social media accounts, these should be reflected in the Social Feed Manager.
Note: Images posted on Facebook and Twitter without text won't appear in the social feed. Facebook and Twitter images are intentionally hidden to optimize for design and reduce the chances of duplicate images (for example when you post to Instagram and also share the same image to Facebook and Twitter).