The Social Feed Section displays your latest posts from Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter on your page. It’s a great way to keep your website updated with fresh content without much work.
Here’s how to get started!
1. Go to your site editor, click "Add New Section".
2. Click "Advacned" and select "Social Feed" section.
3. Click "Edit" on the newly added "Social Feed" section.
4. Select the platform you want to connect. You can connect to your personal Facebook timeline, Instagram account, and/or Twitter feed.
*For PRO users, you also have the option to stream posts from a Facebook page you manage.
5. Click "OK" or "Authorize" to grant access to your social media posts (If you are not logged in to your social media account, it will ask you to login).
6. You’ll be redirected back to the Strikingly editor.
7. You can also add "View More URL" for Facebook.
Note: Images posted on Facebook and Twitter without text won't appear in the social feed. Facebook and Twitter images are intentionally hidden to optimize for design and reduce the chances of duplicate images (for example when you post to Instagram and also share the same image to Facebook and Twitter).