On this page:
- Change your password while logged into your Strikingly account
- Reset your forgotten password (or you got locked out of your account)
- Your email address is not found (or you forgot your account)
- Reset the password for LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
Change your password while logged into your Strikingly account
- From your Strikingly Dashboard, click on the "Person" icon on the top right to go to your My Account Page.
- Select "Change Email/Password".
- Enter your current password and your new one.
- Click the "Update" button to save changes.
Reset your forgotten password (or you got locked out of your account)
- Go to Strikingly's login page.
- Below the login fields, click “Forgot password?”.
Enter your Strikingly account email address, then click "SEND RESET EMAIL".
Go to your mailbox. Click "Change my password" in the reset password instruction email (from firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your email address is not found (or you forgot your account)
- First name
- URL Link of your website
- Any other email address you may have used
- Last 4-digits of your credit card or PayPal Billing Agreement ID (Find your PayPal Billing Agreement Number)
- Card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
- Expiration date
Reset the password for LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
If you use to log in using Facebook or Linkedin, you have to click the LinkedIn or Facebook button from the login page.
You can then log in using your chosen social media account. If your password doesn't work (for your social media accounts), you can try resetting your password for Facebook/LinkedIn.
If you wish to use passwords instead, you can go to your Account Settings page and set a password.
- When setting up passwords, use a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, and special characters (minimum is 6 characters).
- Spaces are not allowed for passwords.
- Avoid using your birthday, spouse, or children's name, and even your pet's name!