On this page:
- Change your password while logged into your Strikingly account
- Reset your forgotten password (or you got locked out of your account)
- Your email address is not found (or you forgot your account)
- Reset the password for LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
Change your password while logged into your Strikingly account
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. Click the "Person" icon on the top right.
3. Select "Change Email/Password".
4. Enter your current password.
5. Enter your new password.
6. Click "UPDATE".
Reset your forgotten password (or you got locked out of your account)
1. Go to Strikingly's login page.
2. Below the login fields, click “Forgot password?”.
3. Enter your Strikingly account email address, then click "SEND ME RESET PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS".
4. Go to your mailbox. Click "Change my password" in the reset password instruction email (from firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your email address is not found (or you forgot your account)
- First name
- Link to your website
- Any other emails you may have used
- Last 4-digits of your credit card or PayPal Billing Agreement ID (Find your PayPal Billing Agreement Number)
- Card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
- Expiration date
Reset the password for LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
If you use to login using Facebook or Linkedin, you have to click the LinkedIn or Facebook button from the login page. You can then log in using your chosen social media account. If your password doesn't work (for your social media accounts), you can try resetting your password for Facebook/LinkedIn.
If you wish to use passwords instead, you can go to your Account Settings page and set a password.
- When setting up passwords, use a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, and special characters ((minimum is 6 characters).
- Spaces are not allowed for passwords.
- Avoid using your birthday, spouse, or children's name, and even your pet's name!