How do I reset my password?
If you know your email, you can reset your password here (or by clicking "login" and then "forgot password"):
https://www.strikingly.com/s/users/password/new What do I do if it says "Your account is not found"?
If it says that your account is not found, it's possible that you typed your email wrong or have forgotten which one you used. Send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us with any information you have!
- First name
- Link to your website
- Any other emails you may have used
If you have a paid account (Pro or Limited), you can send us the following information to verify your account ownership:
- Last 4-digits of your credit card number
- Card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
- Expiration date
How do I reset password for my LinkedIn and Facebook account?
If you use to login using Facebook or Linkedin, you have to click the LinkedIn or Facebook button from the login page. You can then log in using your chosen social media account. If your password doesn't work (for your social media accounts), you can try resetting your password for Facebook/LinkedIn.
If you wish to use passwords instead, you can go to your Account Settings page and set a password.
- When setting up passwords, use a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, and special characters.
- Spaces are not allowed for passwords.
- Avoid using your birthday, spouse or children's name, and even your pet's name!