Google Map is one of our Apps! You can access Apps as a pro user -- Visit the pro guide!
To add a Google Maps on your site, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your site editor and click Add New Section.
2. Select "App Store & HTML."
3. Hover your mouse over the new section and hit "Edit."
4. Select "Google Maps."
5. Type in your address.
4. After you've selected your location, hit Save!
Your embed should look like this:
Can I embed a map with multiple points or a route?
1. Visit https://maps.google.com/ to create your map!
2. When you're done, click the "Share" button to get the "Embed Code."
3. Open up your site and click "Add New Section."
4. Go to "App Store & HTML" and choose "HTML."
5. Paste your code and save!