Why should I join the Strikingly Affiliate Program?
For the past year, you've helped Strikingly grow. As a 'Thank you' from the team, you can join our affiliate program, share your love for Strikingly to friends and start earning!
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to setup your affiliate account and how to place banner graphics in your site -- we're showing a Strikingly site, but you can embed them on any site.
Head on over to http://www.strikingly.com/affiliate-program. Click the Join Now button.
1. Enter your details and click "Get Started."
2. You will then be redirected to your Strikingly Affiliate Dashboard.
3. You'll notice that there are five tabs: Dashboard, Stats, Commissions, Payouts, Assets.
Dashboard (Share) - email a friend about Strikingly and share your affiliate link.
Stats - find out the number of clicks on your share link.
Payouts - see how much pay you already accumulated.
Assets - take a look at the banners we've prepared for you!
As you can see, we have a wide variety of sizes and orientations so you can pick the ones that suit you best.
How do I add an affiliate banner to my Strikingly site?
1. Go to your site Editor.
2. Click Settings > Advanced > Custom Code.
You need to be on the Pro plan to access this section. If you're not on Pro yet, you can upgrade here.
3. Copy the code of the banner you want to use (you can click the thumbnail to see the full banner).
4. Paste the custom code box in header or footer. Click "Update."
5. Preview your live site!
For other websites (like Wordpress, Blogger or Tumblr) make sure to paste the banner code in an HTML box or Text box that supports HTML.
Here's an example of a banner code pasted in Wordpress' Text widget!
Now go share your Strikingly affiliate link to friends and start earning :)
In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.