If you want to create or build a donation website, you can follow the steps below in setting up the PayPal donation button:
How can I accept donations or payments on my website?
- Go to your site editor and click "Add New Section" in the left panel.
- Select the "Embed and HTML" section from the section list.
- Once it's added, go to the section and click on it to edit.
- From the app list, select "PayPal."
- In the first part of the fields, you can select whether you want visitors to buy or donate from the dropdown. In the second field, you need to enter your Paypal email address to where you want to receive the payment/donation. The third field is what you'll call the item/service. And lastly, the currency and amount that will show. You can also make it so that the visitor specifies the amount that will be donated/paid.
Note: Make sure your PayPal email is correct and you may use any type of PayPal account (Personal or Business).
6. Don't forget to hit "Save" to save changes
7. Here's what it may look like on your site
If any of your visitors click on the button, they'll be redirected to this page: