Why can't I receive emails from my contact form or custom form?
If you can't receive emails from your forms, please check the following:
1. You have your email in the recipient field.
2. The email that you use can receive emails.
If you have these two settings set up correctly, you should be able to receive email notifications when your site visitors submit responses from your contact/sign-up form.
If you're using custom domain emails (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Check your filter settings and Spam/Junk folder. Make sure to also add email@example.com to your safe sender's list!
- Use a working email—some emails can't receive incoming messages because they're not set up correctly. Check with your email provider!
- Use a different email, such as Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, etc.
- Visitors/Senders who submit the form will not receive a notification email.