If you use Google Workspace (previously G Suite) as your email service, you need to verify your domain and add MX records to your domain to send and receive emails. If you don't have a domain yet, you can Buy & Register Your Own Custom Domain here.
- Step 1: Get TXT Verification Code from Google Workspace
- Step 2: Add TXT Verification Code to Strikingly's DNS Manager
- Step 3: Verify your Domain from Google Workspace
- Step 4: Add Google Workspace MX records to Strikingly's DNS Manager
- Step 5: Activate Google Workspace Email
Step 1: Get TXT Verification Code from Google Workspace
1. Sign in to your Google Admin console.
2. Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record.
3. Locate your verification code and click "COPY".
Step 2: Add TXT Verification Code to Strikingly's DNS Manager
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. Click "Domains".
3. Click "SETTINGS > OPEN DNS MANAGER".
4. Delete existing TXT and MX records, if any.
5. Proceed to add the required DNS records. Under Type, select TXT.
6. In the "Name" field, enter @.
7. In the "Value" field, enter the TXT verification code.
8. Click "ADD".
9. Wait for 10 mins to 1 hour for the changes in the domain records to take effect.
If it's a CNAME record verification method:
|CNAME||Label/Host field from XXXXXXXXXXXX||
If it's MX record verification method:
Step 3: Verify your Domain from Google Workspace
1. Go to your Google Admin console.
2. Click "Continue".
3. Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click "Verify my domain".
Step 4: Add Google Workspace MX records to Strikingly's DNS Manager
2. Under Type, select MX.
3. Enter the following 5 records.
4. Click "ADD".
5. Wait for 10 mins to 1 hour for the changes in the domain records to take effect.
Step 5: Activate Google Workspace Email
1. Open the setup tool in the Google Admin console.
2. In the Gmail section, click "Activate" and continue the steps indicated.