You can upload files on Strikingly and your site visitors can download the file in one click.
- The single file size limit is 10MB.
- Accepted file types: txt, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, pages, key, numbers, wps, jpg, png, gif, mp3, mp4, wav, flac, m4a, docx, xlsx, pptx, odt, odp, epub, zip, zipx, 7z, rar
- Each plan has a limit for storage:
- Limited plan: 1GB
- Pro plan: 3GB
- VIP plan: 10GB
- Upload your file to a button
- Upload your file to texts
- Manage your files
Upload your file to a button
1. Go to your site editor.
2. Click "EDIT" on the button (if you don't have a button yet, you can add a "Button" section.
3. Click "Document".
4. You can drag the file or click "Browse your computer" to select the file (one file at a time).
Upload your file to texts
1. Highlight the text you want to link.
2. Click the link(chain) icon in the text toolbar.
3. Select "Document".
4. Click "Upload File".
5. You can drag the file or click "Browse your computer" to select the file (one file at a time).
Manage your files
1. From above enter the "upload file" window.
2. Go "UPLOADED FILES" tab.
3. You can:
- Check how much storage you have on the top right.
- Check how many downloads for each file.
- Arrange the document by most recent, smallest, biggest, type.
- Delete the files you don't want to need it.
1. Can I change the file's URL?
No. The file you uploaded will be assigned URLs automatically, and they can't be changed.
2. Why is my file downloading instead of opening in the browser?
It depends on your browser's settings. Like .docx files, always need to download, even if Open in new tab is enabled. And PDF file opens in a new tab in Google Chrome but download in Firefox.
3. Why can't I upload the file?
Visit I Can't Upload My Files to troubleshoot.