Update: This feature is now available to all users!
Strikingly’s Team manager lets you invite your friends & colleagues to edit and manage your Strikingly website.
Where can I find this feature?
In the site editor, just click "Settings" in the editor, and you'll see the Team button below, in the editor menu.
How do invitations work?
When you add a new teammate, just enter the email address of the invitee, and we'll automatically send an invitation. They'll need to accept the invitation from their email to gain access to your site. (Check their "Spam" or "Updates" folder if they can't find the invitation email.) If they don't yet have a Strikingly account, they'll be prompted to create one and set a password. If they already have a Strikingly account, they just need to log in.
How many teammates can I invite for each site?
You can invite up to 10 teammates for each of your sites.
What can teammates do to my site?
You can set the role of the teammate to suit your needs. Different roles have different levels of access to your site:
- Admin: An Admin has the same level of access as the site owner, with two exceptions. The site Admin cannot delete the site and cannot add/remove Teammates. The Admin can make and publish any edits, delete any content within the page, write blog posts, manage store, change site settings, and view form responses and analytics. Make sure you only invite people you trust!
- Editor: Site Editors can make any changes to your site except store management (the features under Simple Store including Order, Product, Shipping...). Only the site owner and site admin can publish changes. Site Editors also do not have access to site analytics, the settings panel, or view form responses.
- Store Manager: Store Managers can edit products and change your store settings. They can also view and manage orders, including completing, cancelling, and refunding orders. They may not edit other site content or blog posts. (You can also optionally allow them to publish new products.)
- Blogger: Under the blogger role, your teammate will be able to write and manage blog posts. However, bloggers do not have the ability to publish their posts - only save them.
- Agent: Can access the Audience page of the site, and view and respond to Live Chats! Useful if you're handling tickets or leads via our Live Chat function. Agents can also view Audience-related information like form responses, site members, and can send individual messages to your audience via email.
- Publish rights: For each Teammate you can also indicate whether each role can publish changes or not.
How can teammates access my site?
When your teammate accepts your invitation and logs in to Strikingly.com, your site will show up in their dashboard, where they can edit or manage it.
Can we edit a site together at the same time?
Unfortunately, no. Two people cannot edit a site simultaneously. If you try to, you'll be prompted that someone else is editing the site. Learn more.