This article will help us setup the DNS settings of a domain from SquareSpace.
1. Go to www.squarespace.com/login and login.
2. Pick the website where the domain is connected to.
3. Go to "Settings" > "Domains".
4. Select the domain.
5. Select "Advanced Settings".
6. Delete the former CNAME and A records (Don't forget to take a screenshot for backup).
7. Add the CNAME record and point it to dns.strikingly.com and point A record to 184.108.40.206.
8. Hit "Save" and you're done!
If your site doesn't go up after a few hours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a screenshot of your domain settings so we can help!