There are two language settings you can change:
- Account language - This is to change the language of your dashboard, your account, your editor, etc. This guide will show you how.
- Site language - Changing site language will change the built-in text the visitors see, like next/previous, add to cart, etc. Check this tutorial on how to change your site language or build a multiple language site.
We currently support languages below:
- Chinese (Traditional)
Change your account language
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. On the upper right corner of your website, click the Language button and select your preferred language.
3. Voila! Your site is now set to your preferred language.
Have some questions? Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.