There are two language settings you can change:
- Account language - This is to change the language of your dashboard, your account, your editor, etc. This guide will show you how.
- Site language - Changing site language will change the built-in text the visitors see, like next/previous, add to cart, etc. Check this tutorial on how to change your site language or build a multiple-language site.
We currently support the languages below:
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Chinese (Simplified)
Change your account language
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. You can select your preferred language by clicking on the Language button located at the upper right corner of your dashboard.
3. Voilà! Your site is now set to your preferred language.