- Are your main visitors from China?
- Are your sites loading slower when you access it in China?
- Do you want to apply for an ICP license for your website?
- Do you want to use CNY as your store currency?
- Do you want to set up Alipay or WeChat Pay gateway for your Simple Store?
- Do you need a Chinese official invoice for your payment?
We have a product for you: Shangxianle, www.sxl.cn. Strikingly and SXL belongs to one company, but they are two independent products. If you would like to use SXL, you need to create a new account on SXL.
What are the differences between Strikingly and SXL?
|Hosting Server||International server||China server (Only supports domains registered/hosted by the registrars from China.)|
|Pricing Plan and Features||Free, Limited and Pro||Free, Limited, Pro and Business|
|Monthly, yearly and 2 years||Monthly and yearly|
for Simple Store
PayPal and Stripe
CNY: Alipay and WeChat Pay
Social Media and
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
Weibo, Tencent Video, Youku, etc.
|Site Editor features||
Social Feed section
Chinese and English
3 Chinese/English Fonts available
ICP license (Only supports domains registered/hosted by the registrars from China.)
Chinese official invoice (Fapiao)
Can I transfer my site from Strikingly to SXL?
Yes, we can help you transfer(copy) your site from Strikingly to SXL.
Since Strikingly and SXL are independent platforms, you will need to have an account with SXL first.
Follow these steps:
1. Create a new account at sxl.cn.
For Strikingly paid user, please upgrade to Limited/Pro/Business plan (30-days trial).
Note: Strikingly and SXL pricing plans are not the same.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with us to request the site transfer and indicate the following:
- Your SXL account email
- The URL of the site you want to transfer
Please send the request using the email address associated with the account where the site would come from!
3. Site transfer(copy) does not include:
- Account information
- Membership plan
- Purchased Domain from Strikingly (Transferring Domains Away from Strikingly. ICP application only supports domains registered/hosted by the registrars from China.)
- Custom domain (ICP application only supports domains registered/hosted by the registrars from China.)
- Background Videos
- Images (It will still be linked to Strikingly server)
- Documents (It will still be linked to Strikingly server)
- Simple Store Content
- Simple Blog Content
- App Store & HTML Content
- Social Feed Content
- Social Media Content
Note: The images that you'll see in SXL after transferring are actually linked to Strikingly. We suggest that you upload your images in SXL directly for faster loading. As for the documents, due to China particular case, we recommend that you use Baiduyun (Baidu Cloud) to upload the file and add the link to your site.
I can't read Chinese, how can I use SXL to edit my site?
SXL right now has a beta version of SXL site editor in English! If you'd like to have it, you can contact SXL support at email@example.com with your SXL account email. You can also follow our WeChat official account: sxl-cn, and chat with our support.
We hope you'll find this useful! You can also check out SXL knowledge base to find out more information.