Strikingly works best on the latest internet browsers. If you are using an older browser, our site may not display correctly or might not even work at all. Here are the supported browsers that you can use with Strikingly:
- Google Chrome (PC, Mac, and Linux)
- Firefox (PC, Mac, and Linux)
- Safari for Mac
- Microsoft Edge
- Android Browser (version 4 and above)
*We will no longer provide support for IE versions 9 and lower. If you are still using this browser version, you will see a pop-up message. Here's what the message looks like:
We recommend using the latest browser version available to your operating system.
Please also take note:
- If you're using Safari or Internet Explorer, the version will depend on your operating system. For instance, if you're on Windows 10, you're using Microsoft Edge.
- If you're editing your website, browser add-ons or extensions can interfere. We may ask you to disable these when we troubleshoot for issues.
How you see your site may vary depending on what browser you use.
If you try to click on the Register, Sign in, or trying to edit your site and receive no response, this is a sign that a plugin or add-on installed on your browser is interfering with your access to Strikingly. Certain plugins intended to preserve your privacy, such as uBlock/Adblock, will prevent you from registering or signing in to Strikingly. Generally, you should be able to work around this by adding strikingly.com to your browser add-on's white list. Or you can disable your browser add-on that may have been causing issues.