Can I add a password to one of my blog posts?
Certainly! If you have a Pro or VIP subscription, you can add password protection and your blog posts. Here's a step-by-step guide to doing this:
1. Go to your blog section, hover over the section, and click "Manage blog posts".
Or you can go to the site editor > SETTINGS, click on "BLOG" and there you will see the
2. Find the specific blog post for which you want to add a password and click the "EDIT" button next to it.
3. In the blog editor, click the "SETTINGS" button in the top left corner.
4. Select the "Set a password" option.
5. Enter the desired password and click on "Save".
6. Don't forget to publish your blog post to apply the changes.
How can I delete the password from the blog post?
1. Go to your blog editor and click on "SETTINGS".
2. Select "Set a password"
3. Delete the existing password under 'Password'.
4. Clear the password field.
5. Click "Save" and publish the blog post.