This article will show you how to disconnect your Facebook account and remove the accessibility of the Strikingly app from your Facebook page.
How do I disconnect my Facebook account?
- Hit the "Person" icon.
- On the My Account dashboard, hit "Disconnect Facebook".
- Select "Ok" in the dialog box.
How do I remove access to the Strikingly app from my Facebook account?
- On your Facebook, click on "Settings & Privacy" then "Settings".
- Go to "Business integrations", inline with Strikingly and click "Remove".
- Select "Remove" in the dialog box to remove the Strikingly App from your Facebook account.