This article will show you how to disconnect your Facebook account and remove the accessibility of the strikingly app from your Facebook page.
How do I disconnect my Facebook account?
1. Hit the "Person Icon".
2. On the My account dashboard, hit "Disconnect Facebook".
3. Select "Ok" on the dialog box.
How do I remove the access of the Strikingly app from my Facebook account?
1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to the settings menu.
2. Select the App option and hit "Show all".
3. Locate the Strikingly App and click the "x" button.
4. Select "OK" on the dialog box to remove the Strikingly App from your Facebook account.