Do you want to have your own custom email like email@example.com?
We currently do not offer this service for now but you do have a few options:
- Check with your domain registrar. If you purchased your domain from third party registrars, you can check with them and ask if they offer email services. A few registrars offer that for a minimal fee.
- Sign up with G Suite. If you purchased your domain from us or from other registrars, you can sign up with G Suite to get your custom email address. Here's a quick guide on how you can do that:
- Sign up with G Suite. Each email address starts at $5 per month.
- Verify your domain. If you purchased your domain from us, please select "Add Domain Host Record" for verification method. Check out this article on how you can integrate G Suite with your Strikingly domain.
- Setup your email address. After you're done verifying your domain, follow G Suite's wizard on how to setup your own custom email address.
Please note that for step #2, you might need to wait a few minutes for the settings to take effect before you click the "Verify" button on Google.