There are instances that we want to add a video on our site but it's being blocked by China's great firewall. No need to worry as you may use Youku as a replacement for YouTube or Vimeo. You can use the "Big Media" or "Gallery" section to embed a Youku video.
1. Add a new section to your site by clicking "Add New Section" in the left panel. Select the "Big Media" section.
2. In the new Big Media section, mouse over the image then click "Edit". Then select the "Video" tab.
3. Paste in the URL of your Youku video then click "Save" and you're done!
Here's how to get the link that you need from Youku.
1. Go to the Youku video that you want to embed on your site.
2. Get the link of the video that you want to show. Example link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODU1NzgzMTg0.html
Get the highlighted part of the URL like the one on the screenshot below: