Images bring color and excitement to each site. If you want to add images, here's an easy and quick step on how to do it:
- Go to your site editor and click "Add New Section" in the left panel.
- Select the "Big Media" section under "Image & Video" from the section list.
- Once it's added, go to the section and click on it to edit.
- On the pop-up window, choose "Image" and "Replace".
- Upload your image or select from the Strikingly Library.
- Don't forget to hit "Save" and "Publish" so the changes will take effect on the live site.
Note: There are other sections that have image holders aside from the Big Media section. The following are sections that have image holders: Grid, Gallery, and Banner Slider (available on Pro/VIP)
Have any questions? Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com or chat with us.